RED MT. / Whitewater / SCHWEITZER MT.
Save the Dates: January 29 – February 5, 2022
$100 Refundable deposit saves your spot!
Must be a current member of the Lancaster Ski Club to put down a refundable deposit. New or lapsed members who join now will enjoy membership privileges through April 30, 2022.
Trip includes: Arrival in Spokane and coach to Red Mtn. (4) Night slopeside stay at The Josie with (2) Awesome ski days plus one optional ski day at Red followed by (1) Ski day trip to Whitewater, BC. Next, we head to the Selkirk Lodge, slopeside at Schweitzer for (3) nights & (2) Ski days in the Idaho panhandle!
- All Coach transfers & tips RT from Lancaster, PA (Including all Canadian transfers)
- Round trip air Philadelphia to Spokane, WA
- A total of (7) nights lodging - Baggage handling included.
- Lift Tickets (5) Ski days!! - Add (1) Optional Red Day Ticket ($$ TBD)
- Daily Breakfasts included!!
- Pre Trip and Mid-Week Parties
- Optional Cat Sking available at Red and Schweitzer (cost not included in package)
- Dinner/Night life on your own in Rossland and Sandpoint. Two great ski towns!
**Red Mountain, Rossland, BC – 3850 Acres/2919 Vert is 10th largest in N. America, Last great unspoiled resort, Known for gladed tree runs, steeps, wide open groomers, and over 300” annual snowfall which makes it an epic stop on the famous Canadian “Powder Highway”!
**Whitewater, Nelson, BC – Another Kootenay Mountain Range stop on the “Powder Highway” with over 40’ of snow annually. Whitewater also boasts plenty of lift accessed Back Country skiing
**Schweitzer Mountain, Sandpoint, ID - Friendly local vibe, steeps, bowls, trees, lake views. 2900 acres. Did I say friendly local vibe? You will not want to leave this place!!
TRIP INSURANCE is recommended on all trips and is available upon request.
Actual trip pricing will be available by June 1, 2021. Initial deposit is refundable up until May 31, 2021.
Any fuel surcharges, taxes, and/or supplements added after the initial pricing of trip at sign-up, are sole responsibility of trip participant.
Please read and sign the sign-up policy before making your deposit.
Make checks payable to: Lancaster Ski Club
Mail to: Roger Brubaker, 2816 Mimosa Ln, Lancaster, PA 17601. 717-629-6837 firstname.lastname@example.org