RED MT. /Whitewater/
January 29 – February 5, 2022
Ski the POWDER HIGHWAY in BC and the Panhandle of Idaho on one great trip!!
$1,969 pp/dbl occ for IKON PASS Holders
$2,199 pp/dbl occ (Includes Lift Tickets)
Trip includes: Arrival in Spokane and coach to Red Mtn. (4) Night slope-side stay at The Josie and (2) Awesome ski days (plus one optional ski day) at Red followed by a Ski day trip to Whitewater, BC. Next, we head to the Selkirk Lodge, slope-side at Schweitzer for (3) nights & (2) Ski days.
- All Coach transfers & tips RT from Lancaster, PA (Including all Canadian transfers)
- Round trip air Philadelphia to Spokane, WA
- A total of (7) nights lodging - Baggage handling included.
- Lift Tickets (5) Ski days!! - Add (1) RED Mtn Day Ticket $90
- Daily Breakfasts included!!
- Pre-Trip and Mid-Week Parties
- Optional Cat Sking available at RED and Schweitzer (cost not included in package)
- Dinner/Night life on your own in Rossland and Sandpoint. Two great ski towns!
- Pricing available for non-skiers and single supplement
**Red Mountain, Rossland, BC – 3850 Acres/2919 Vert is 10th largest in N. America, Last great unspoiled resort, Known for gladed tree runs, steeps, wide open groomers, and over 300” annual snowfall which makes it an epic stop on the famous Canadian “Powder Highway”!
**Whitewater, Nelson, BC – Another Kootenay Mountain Range stop on the “Powder Highway” with over 40’ of snow annually. Whitewater also boasts plenty of lift accessed Back Country skiing
**Schweitzer Mountain, Sandpoint, ID - Friendly local vibe, steeps, bowls, trees, lake views. 2900 acres. Did I say friendly local vibe? You will not want to leave this place!!
Trip insurance is recommended on all trips.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE CANCELLATION POLICY
$200.00 Initial Deposit $100.00 Fee prior to June 30, 2021
$400.00 Due by June 30, 2021 $300.00 Fee June 30 – August 29, 2021
$500.00 Due by August 30, 2021 $550.00 Fee August 30–October 14, 2021
$600.00 Due by October 15, 202 $850.00 Fee October 15 – November 21, 2021
BAL. DUE BY November 21, 2021 NO REFUND AFTER NOVEMBER 20, 2021
Any fuel surcharges, taxes, and/or supplements added after the initial pricing of trip at sign-up, are sole responsibility of trip participant.
Please read and sign the Trip Sign-up Policy before making your deposit.
Make checks payable to: Lancaster Ski Club
LSC Membership Required
Mail to: Roger Brubaker, 2816 Mimosa Ln, Lancaster, PA 17601. 717-629-6837 email@example.com
Lancaster Ski Club 2021-2022