SUN VALLEY, IDAHO
January 21-28, 2023
Only $1,919.00 per person/dbl. occ. in a *Standard Room or
Only $1,999.00 per person/dbl. occ in a **Deluxe Room
Your Trip Includes:
· Round Trip Bus Transportation from Lancaster/PHL Airport
· Roundtrip Air Via American Airlines
· Pre-Trip Party/Informational Meeting
· 7 Nights lodging at the Best Western Kentwood Lodge
· Daily Breakfast
· Après Ski Party Mid-Week
Hotel Information: *Standard Rooms are limited. First come first signed up for the Standard rooms. **Deluxe Rooms include either a kitchenette or balcony. Bring your bathing suit for the indoor pool and hot tub.
Vertical Drop: 3400 ft Base Elevation:5750 ft Summit Elevation:9150 ft Skiable Area:2434 acres
Average Snowfall: 220 in. Total Trails: 121 Beginner: 44 (36%) Intermediate: 51 (42%)
Advanced: 24 (20%) Expert: 2 (2%) Total Lifts: 18 including one gondola
- Bald Mountain features eight bowls ranging from the intermediate terrain in Christmas Bowl to the advanced terrain in Lookout Bowl. There are also two bases, River Run, and Warm Springs and both have day lodges.
- Dollar Mountain hosts easier terrain and no trees and can be accessed from the Elkhorn Village and Snow Creek Area, so it is perfect for a day of leisurely skiing or for those trying the slopes for the first time.
Lift tickets are NOT INCLUDED with the above pricing. Sun Valley is a Full Ikon Pass or Ikon Plus Pass Mountain.
Lift Tickets are available for those without the pass. Adult 5-day pass $399.00 Adult 6-day pass $499.00. As of this time they have not confirmed any senior pricing.
Payment Schedule Cancellation Policy
$400.00 Initial Deposit by Check or Online $200.00 Fee Prior to Sept. 2, 2022
$500.00 Due by Sept. 2, 2022, Check Only $450.00 Fee Sept.2 – Oct.13, 2022
$500.00 Due by Oct.14, 2022, Check Only $700.00 Fee Oct.14 – Nov.10, 2022
BAL DUE by Nov. 11, 2022, Check Only NO REFUND AFTER NOV. 10, 2022
Trip insurance is recommended on all trips and is available upon request.
Any fuel surcharges, taxes and/ or supplements added after the initial pricing of the trip at signup are the sole responsibility of the trip participant.
Please read and sign the sign-up policy before making your deposit.
Make all checks payable to the Lancaster Ski Club and mail to:
Jon Doman, 260 Carmen Dr. Collegeville, PA 19426
Any questions, please contact Jon at email@example.com or 717-572-3457.